Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I need help in AMERICA

Hi Friends,

          Welcome to my blog about being jobless in America. This is my way to try and rise some money to find a decent car. I ask for a $1 donation to this end. I may rant and rave a little bit about different things, but it is all the same in the end. The first thing I will talk about is the supposed unemployment decrease. Then it will be about the supposed rising economy. Then it will be about how we as Americans do not help each other like we use to. I want to thank each and every person that comes here, even the ones who do not donate, and ask that you spread the word about this blog.


       
         Well lets get started with the unemployment decrease. The unemployment has not really decreased, because there are still the same ones on unemployment that were on it when this, lets call it a mini-depression hit us. They are not drawing unemployment benefits anymore. So the experts are saying that the unemployment is decreasing because of this, when they know that it is not true. You are probably wondering how I know this, it is because I am one of these unemployed that can not draw anymore benefits. If the unemployment was decreasing then how come there are still no jobs. 

         Now lets talk about our rising economy, yeah right. Now they say that the jobs are coming,but they are taking time to get every thing right. I say that is bull, because if what the experts are saying is true then we should have seen an increase of the jobs being created. That has not happened, but I admit that we will probably see an increase in jobs next year when the Fair Trade Agreement expires, but that is next year not right now. I would love to find a job tomorrow to put my self to work. I have tried every thing under the sun to make a decent living. I have sold cans, affiliate marketing, and temp jobs, but most have not made me any where the amount that I need to get decent car. 

         The last item I am going to talk about is how we can not help each other anymore here in America. Now 20 years ago when our economy was doing good, we would help each other out in a heart beat. So what happen to that? We have become a country of me me me me. This is my way of trying to get that back. I know I probably will not succeed at this, but I just wanted to try. 

         Well that is all I have to say for now. I may write more about this or not. You can leave any comment you want I will post it for all to read. I hope that you understand my point of view, and I hope that you will donate to my car cause. I will delete the donate button as soon as I reach my goal of $6000. If there is more than $6000 in the account I will donate that to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. So thank you for reading and a big thank you for those that donate.


No comments:

Post a Comment